Mathematics Of Manufacturing: tech changing industry
The rapid spread of sensors and add-on devices has boosted the industry interest in collecting and analyzing Big Data from production processes in order to optimize them.
Speakers will talk about and discuss:
- How to create and maintain mathematical models in a dynamically changing production environment;
- How to keep the model up-to-date or implement it in the shortest time;
- What are ML methods fit best for certain cases;
- What are the approaches to the calculation of the economic impact and how to understand in advance whether the implementation will bring profit;
- How to combine historical data with streaming data to create dynamic real-time production forecasts.